The Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant (COJG) funds, on average, two-thirds of a worker's eligible training costs, to a maximum of $10,000. The COJG gives businesses funding to help train workers. No one knows better than you what skills your team needs to succeed. So you choose the workers and the training.
Question 1: What are the requirements?
Answer 1: Your business must:
- Contribute at least one-third of, training costs.
- Employ the worker you plan to train.
- Be licenced to operate in Ontario.
- Have insurance, and comply with, labour and human rights legislation.
- Have the training and the job in Ontario.
Also, the training agreement cannot exceed one year in duration.
Question 2: How do I know which training qualifies for the grant?
Answer 2: Contact us at 905-752-0366 extn. 110 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaski Training and Development qualifies as a private training company that is eligible to provide services for COJG approved organizations. Contact us today to find out which of our programs could work best for your organization, including our:
- Leadership development program,
- Management skills development program,
- Professional sales development program,
- Business and entrepreneurship program,
- Career development and succession planning program.
Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada Job Grant Programs delivered by the Government of Ontario.