We're always looking for really great people. At Gaski, it's only through the efforts of the entire team that we are able to help others succeed. We do this together, from:
- Our coaches and personal development consultants - who work tirelessly to identify areas where individuals can improve;
- Our program developers who work hand-in-hand with our clients to develop exceptional content;
- Our facilitators who deliver our top quality programs;
- To everyone in our organization who makes it possible for our participants to succeed and reach their goals.
It's only through their enthusiasm and commitment to excellence that we all achieve our best. Our people are visionaries, thinkers and doers who believe that what we do today contributes to a better tomorrow.
Our organization values integrity, honesty, and the highest level of business and professional ethics. If you believe as we do, that contributing to the success of others ultimately drives your own, then take a moment to contact us and create a better future together. If you'd like to talk to us about any opportunities, send us your resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.
We are currently accepting resumes for:
- Sales positions
- Facilitators and trainers
- Business partners
Do You Have a Seminar/Workshop You Want to Deliver?
If you have always wanted to deliver a program, workshop or seminar that you have developed but didn't have the resources or time to take care of the logistics, then we can help. We take care of everything from billing the participants, arranging the venue, providing all the A/V equipment you will need, the on-line marketing support, the on-site staff support, the workbooks, and much more. Let us take care of all the logistics for you.
All you have to do is deliver your program as often as you like.
You retain all rights to your material and the best part of all is that the more participants attend your workshop, the more income you'll earn. If you're ready to do what you already love to do, then contact us and we will provide you with more details.
Would You Like to Become a Business Partner?
Gaski Performance Group is accepting Expressions of Interest from qualified parties who wish to support, facilitate or promote our business skills programs and personal excellence workshops (see below for a partial list) across Canada and the United States.
At Gaski we're always looking to work with like-minded individuals who share and support our vision of helping individuals and organizations achieve their potential.
The following profile is designed to assist in identifying suitable partners. The ideal partner should posses:
- Previous experience in training, facilitation, teaching, coaching or sales (is an asset but not essential as training is provided);
- The desire, means and comfort to be an independent business person;
- An understanding of business principles and fundamentals;
- Confidence in dealing with individuals at all levels (within an organization);
- A sincere and keen desire to help individuals and organizations succeed by achieving their goals;
- Self-motivation with a passionate, positive and optimistic perspective on life.